For those of you who will be joining us at Zach’s grave on Saturday…
We’ll plan on meeting at noon at the Serenity Memorial cemetery. My awesome brother-in-law Ben had some special balloons printed up so we should have plenty. Bring your notes with your spiritual gifts----or Michelle is making some little tags to attach to the balloons so you can write it there if you want.
We appreciate your support in this and hope to see you this weekend! We are so grateful for our wonderful friends and family!
13 years ago



15 comments:
I wish I could be there.
I have made 3 HUGE improvements in my life. They are too personal to share here. They were things that were difficult for me to do, things I haven't been good at my ENTIRE life, but I have forced myself to do them because of Zach. They have made my life, and my families lives better. I am more prepared to face life's challenges now. Thank you for the spiritual gifts Zachary. You have inspired me to be a better person, mom and wife. Thank You.
We wish we could be there, too. We'll be thinking of you and doing our part from Florida!
We will be thinking of you on Saturday and we will have our balloons to release as well.
lily thinks we are meeting you in midland-who knows? truly-wish we could be there to celebrate our favorite little zach and how he has inpspired us all!
love love love
I wish I could be there. We will be thinking of you, your family and Zachary on Saturday when we release our balloons at Wyatt's grave. Praying for you!
You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers!
We will be in Lubbock that day. Our thoughts will be with you!
Stephanie
We have our balloons ready here in Keller. Our thoughts are with you!
We love you Ashton Family. Our thoughts are with you.
I wish we could be with you in Midland to release our balloons for Zach with you guys (gosh, how badly we'd like to be there!), but we are sending our special spiritual gifts to Zach from here in Richmond and are grateful you shared this special opportunity with all of us. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Love,
Shel-
Thanks for sharing today with us. Despite the wind, I think it turned out beautifully.
Love you,
Lila
happy birthday, little Zach! I'm glad we got to be a part. Your sister Amy loves you guys so much.
I wish that I had been able to make it. I hope that it all went wonderfully well. I was so glad to see you at church today. You and your family are missed. My blog address is wwww.texasbakermomma.blogspot.com
It's nothing great, but I have fun with it.
hey Gillian,
I left a post of our experience on my blog. It was really neat. We were baby sitting some of our friends kids and so we took them with us. They were all very interested in Zachary and they asked a lot of questions. It gave us an opportunity to talk about things that don't come up very often.
Thanks for giving us the chance to participate.
Take care,
Jackie
Wish we could have been there Saturday. You guys were in our thoughts (and prayers) all day. Tonight we have a FHE lesson planned on Spiritual Gifts and will write down our gifts on behalf of Zachary. Hope your experience on Saturday was uplifting and healing.
Post a Comment