A bit of an emotional day for me--I guess because it's one day closer to an empty house (in the fall). This came much too soon for me. She was pretty darn cute, though.
Claire singing her "kindergarten song"
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe our baby girls are going to be in school next year! That will be hard having an empty house, but think of the freedom! Every time I talk to Jules, she is really enjoying it - lunch with girlfriends, shopping without kids screaming, having time to actually clean your house. I'm a little envious, but I know that time will come too soon, and then I'll be missing the crazy, busy days. :-)
I am going to get Claire's autograph now because I know she is going to be famous someday! I love Claire! I wish I could be there next Fall to hang out with you during your quiet days. I am so sorry. Just remember I am just a phone call away when you get sad. Love, Stef
2 comments:
I can't believe our baby girls are going to be in school next year! That will be hard having an empty house, but think of the freedom! Every time I talk to Jules, she is really enjoying it - lunch with girlfriends, shopping without kids screaming, having time to actually clean your house. I'm a little envious, but I know that time will come too soon, and then I'll be missing the crazy, busy days. :-)
I am going to get Claire's autograph now because I know she is going to be famous someday! I love Claire!
I wish I could be there next Fall to hang out with you during your quiet days. I am so sorry. Just remember I am just a phone call away when you get sad.
Love, Stef
Post a Comment