Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dave's New Toy

Dave is having way too much fun with his new imac. This is just one of the many "treats" he has been sending me. He's a handsome man.

9 comments:

♥Stef said...

Lookin' Good Dave!

Shel said...

Sweet! An image I may never get out of my head!!! Lovin' it, Dave! We don't have the fun imac, but we did just get a new camera for our pc that does some fun fancy things and I'm thinking the kids are gonna have fun with it, too! Fun times....

Jen Guthrie said...

Dave...stop goofing off and help Gil clean the house...or give her a back rub...or foot massage...I better stop before you ?????
We expect nothing less from Dave!
love,
jen

Not Betty Crocker said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That's great that you put this on your blog! Dave cracks me up! I love Jen's comment! ha ha ha

Tague Family said...

Wow!!! Very Funny Dave even more Funny Gil took the time to show it off for you? It's ok I will thank her later I needed a good laugh. Keep em comming

Timari said...

Was something suppose to be different about Dave in the picture.

Jae said...

You are sooooo blessed Gillian!! That is too funny!
:)Jae

bigelow family said...

Gil- do you still have the deal where Dave goes out and buys a toy so you get a shopping spree or new clothes?! I'm still jealous of that :-) Glad he's putting the new toy to good use! Amie