Sunday, November 16, 2008

Don't you wish....

Don't you wish you had a friend (like Stef ) who is an expert blog designer and makes you beautiful blogs? I'm so lucky....

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Yes I do wish! You are so very lucky. I love the dove on Zach's picture. I think of him everytime I see a dove and of course you as well.
Love ya,
Andrea

Danielle said...

Love it! It is wonderful.

lorelie said...

You know it! I'll be making a call this week =)

♥Stef said...

Uhhh, it's more like; Don't you all wish you had a friend like Gil (oh yeah, you all do!). She LETS me experiment on her blog. I am sure she'd rather have one of those interchangeable free online layouts, but I make her have one of mine. I simply INFORM her I will be changing her blog again, and she just goes along with it. Aren't I lucky!

Shel said...

Your blog is way too cute all the time... Stef Rocks! I want a Stef! I have blog envy and I don't even have a blog! I do admire it, tons! Great job, Stef!

Shel-

texaswilliams said...

I have to meet Steph as I have heard sooooooooo much about her!! In fact Steph I could use your help on my blog!! :) We all love Gillian here and we are so glad she found her way to Keller. However did she tell you that SHE caused our ward to split? Roumor has it thay have been invloved in 3 ward splits and brought it to Keller with them!!

Jen Guthrie said...

I need Stef to re-vamp my blog...and clean my house 'cause STEF what your kids left under your couch awhile back was nothing compared to what my kids leave! Friends really are awesome!