Pumpkin Patch pictures are the best. They always turn out so cute. I am sure this was a hard day for you since you had so much fun with Zach last year and took such darling pictures of him. I hope that time is the healer like everyone says. You are a Superwoman!
I'm so glad you guys made it to the pumpkin patch. Pumpkin patch pictures are some of my favorites as well. That is something we always did too and I just didn't make myself take the kids this year. Maybe next year.
Lauren is looking so grown-up. She looks like a little lady. You gotta love the Pumpkin Patch. What a fun tradition to go every year. This year I just took Gage down the road to the neighbors and came back with 2 wagons full of Pumpkins. He probably would have had more fun at a Pumpkin Patch. Those are some great photos throughout the years. Little Claire's eyes are stunning. Zach always talks about how beautiful she is. Oh and when the pigeon pooped on her head. That was kinda funny. Anyways, we miss you guys lots. I guess we'll just have to come visit soon so that we can see you and the new place.
Oh, Gillian I love all the adorable pictures from this year and last. The ones of Zachary are so precious! I'm sure it was beyond hard having to take pictures this year without Zachary there with you. Each of these holdiays and memories that our boys are not with us is so hard. I wonder if they will have pumpkin patches in the millenium. Maybe something better.
7 comments:
Pumpkin Patch pictures are the best. They always turn out so cute. I am sure this was a hard day for you since you had so much fun with Zach last year and took such darling pictures of him. I hope that time is the healer like everyone says. You are a Superwoman!
I love all the photos of this year and last we need to catch up on the phone. love ya Gidg
What great pictures of beautiful kids. I think I need to hire an Ashton photographer! Miss youse guys!
Those pictures are so-o great of Zach, except he doesn't have his adorable trademark runny nose in them. We miss him every minute.
Thanks for letting us tag along the past few years.
I'm so glad you guys made it to the pumpkin patch. Pumpkin patch pictures are some of my favorites as well. That is something we always did too and I just didn't make myself take the kids this year. Maybe next year.
Lauren is looking so grown-up. She looks like a little lady. You gotta love the Pumpkin Patch. What a fun tradition to go every year. This year I just took Gage down the road to the neighbors and came back with 2 wagons full of Pumpkins. He probably would have had more fun at a Pumpkin Patch. Those are some great photos throughout the years. Little Claire's eyes are stunning. Zach always talks about how beautiful she is. Oh and when the pigeon pooped on her head. That was kinda funny. Anyways, we miss you guys lots. I guess we'll just have to come visit soon so that we can see you and the new place.
Oh, Gillian I love all the adorable pictures from this year and last. The ones of Zachary are so precious! I'm sure it was beyond hard having to take pictures this year without Zachary there with you. Each of these holdiays and memories that our boys are not with us is so hard. I wonder if they will have pumpkin patches in the millenium. Maybe something better.
Post a Comment