Doesn't she look so YOUNG and pretty in this picture!
Hi everyone this is Gil's friend(or ex-friend after today) Stef. I was just tweaking her blog and couldn't resist mentioning that today is Gillian's Birthday!!! So I thought it would be fun to have everyone leave her a little Birthday message on her blog today! Hurry before she sees this and deletes the post!Thanks!




37 comments:
YES!! I'm first. it's only so appropriate because I'm your very best friend in the world. Happy, Happy birthday, Gil. I love you much. Can't wait for our Disney Cruise and New York trip. You're the best.
Okay, I'll start.....Happy Birthday Gillian! You are such a special, kind and selfless person. You are an example to all who know you. I hope you have a wonderful day. You deserve it!
Happy Birthday Gillian!! I was glad when we got your Christmas Card with your blog address. It has been so good to see what y'all have been upto. You have such a beautiful family.
Happy Birthday Gillian!!! Wish we could celebrate but we will when we're "you know where"!!! See Ya soon!
Happy Birthday Gillian! I was just thinking the other day I needed to find out your birthday and now I'm too late to send you something. I hope your day is wonderful! You are the greatest and deserve to have an amazing day! Love ya!
Happy Birthday!!!!! I have been thinking of you lately, I hope you are doing well. Enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday! Hope it is a great one, and that is one beautiful picture.
Haa Haa Haa look who just got older!!!! I Love being the baby here! LOL Happy Birthday! ok here is a little sumin,sumin so the update on the downlow is that everythin' is fo'shizzel now and I want you to stay real ya feel me? So happy Birthday I offer props and I'm hopin' yo' party don't Stop!! PEACE :-) I will call you!!!! LOL sorry, I had a ghetto confusion moment......
Oh and also I can't wait to meet you.
Happy Birthday Gillian! Hope you had a great day! Thanking of ya!
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Gillian. Happy birthday to you. I was singing it as I was typing it, just so you know someone sang it to you today. I'll also eat a piece of cake that I made for you and just pretend you are here with me like the good old days. We'll party hard later. Love you tons.
Happy birthday gorgeous - Hope the day was filled with spa treatments!!
Happy birthday! Hope it's a wonderful day for you.
Happy birthday Gillian. Hope you've had a great day!
Happy Birthday my friend!! I will see you at the big birthday bash this weekend!!
Stacey
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!
Hey stop it you guys! Seriously, knock it off.....um, what else? :)
Happy Birthday! We hope you have a great day...
Love the Fossum's
PS. We had a great time having Dave with us over the weekend!
Happy Happy birthday! Happy Happy birthday to you!!
You soooo Rock girlfriend!!! Happy Birthday, Gil! Enjoy!
Love ya',
Shel-
happy birthday gillian! see you monday night!
Happy Birthday!!!! Yee Haa! I hope you have (had) a GREAT day! Hugs and Kisses!
Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a really happy day and that Dave spoiled you rotten!! Love, Amie
Hope you had a great birthday. I miss you!
I am just squeaking this birthday comment in before midnight. And I left you a voicemail on your cell. So I get credit, right?? I hope you had a good birthday. I'll call you soon.
Wow, thanks everyone! I knew you would all pull through for Gillian! Is there anything better than tons of birthday messages?
Thanks to all of you who have been such a support during this past year! You all mean so much to her.
Okay, I am done posting for Gil ....maybe.
You are all great!
Happy Birthday a day late...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
OK, I've yet to comment on your blog, even though I've followed it for a while, but Happy Birthday, Gillian! You look great!! Hope y'all are well.
Happy Birthday Gil. You do look so gorgeous! You are one of the most beautiful people I know inside and out. It is rare to be both. I remember being in Laurels and you mentioning insecurities you had about yourself. I was shocked! I couldn't believe that someone so perfect could have any insecurities. Anyway, you've always been someone I looked up to. Hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Gillian!! How does it feel to be 29?? can't wait to party with you this weekend! you are awesome!!
hey gill its mickey shannons daughter hope you had a great day tell the kids i said hi
Cute Picture. Happy Birthday!!! I will have a diet coke in your honor.
that's what friends are for-someone had to do it-thanks stef for reminding all of us of amazing gillian and her birthday!!!!!!!love love
Hi Gill! I haven't been in the blog world for about a month, so I'm soooo sorry that I missed this post for your birthday! What a cute idea from Steph. She's a great friend. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! We were thinking of you. Love you!!!
I know this has been up for a while, but I just had to comment anyway. It was fun celebrating your birthday with you! I just love you! You are so great! :)
You look great too! Beautiful!
Post a Comment