(Christmas morning---notice the near noon-day sun streaming through the windows onto the not-yet-opened gifts. That's just how we roll!) 


Next, we had a little visit from the Lewis family---on their way to Ohio...

This is baby Sophie----again, don't confuse her with puppy Sophie
(the one in pink is sooo much cuter!)


Apparently Ashlyn and Sophie were the only members of the Lewis family to make it on camera---which speaks to how fun and action packed their short visit was---no time to stop and capture the moment.
Since we were out of town so much in December, we missed our opportunity to dress up and attend the holiday parties. To help us feel better about this---Bart and Sophie put on their Christmas best.

(What on earth is happening to me???)
Then there was Christmas Eve....
We were invited to a fabulous dinner at the Frandsens

And after our traditional "true meaning of Christmas" sentiments--- the commercialism of Christmas began----starting with new Christmas Eve p.j.'s. (To thier credit, the kids always act surprised.)
That night the kids all slept together watching Christmas movies---attempting to wait for Santa (but falling asleep before he arrived).
To be continued.....



6 comments:
Hey you at least beat me in posting about Christmas. I have been too depressed to even think about it. And my Christmas cards still sit on the desk in the envelope and will hopefully be sent out before next Christmas.
Love it--but it's like a little teaser! I want more. It's great to have you back in the writer's seat again (the finger must be healed...or maybe somebody put the pressure on?)! Just as I can't wait for next week's episode of LOST, I'm anxiously awaiting your continuation. Hope you have more free time tomorrow to do a little bit more. =)
LOL I knew these post would be coming at least before Easter! LOL ;-) I am so happy that you still even do REAL Christmas Cards! I gave that up like a bad habit four years ago. Your blog is like a good Tv show and I always hate to be continued! I am with Lorelie I will be anxiously awaiting your continuation! love Ya Gidget
Now that is the right kind of Christmas, sleep in and take it easy!
Fun to see the kids, they are getting so big, so are the puppies :) It looks like they got some fun accessories in their stockings ...love it!
I'm glad you were able to get your decorations up:-)
I so love to visit your site! I left a Happy Happy on your birthday, but I don't find it so I guess I have not really learned how to do this stuff. Thanks for all the pictures and laughs. I miss you guys. Keep up the good work and give that handsome husband of yours a big bear hug from me. Love you all, CVH
Post a Comment