Friday, January 23, 2009

Last Christmas....

Since we're quickly approaching the day when I won't be able to say, "last year with Zach...", I thought I'd share some pictures of last Christmas with Zach.... because he was just so darn cute. I'm so glad I got so many pictures of him last year.






Memories of last year made Christmas tough last month. Miss him.


Thanks Ben and Rachel for taking care of my boy :)

8 comments:

Rachel said...

We love you guys!

♥Stef said...

Those pictures are SOOOOO cute. Still the cutest baby I have ever, ever seen (uhhh, sorry no offense Richards kids)
I still think it's a miracle that you have so many pictures of Zach. I don't have that many pictures of my kids COMBINED. You also have pictures of him with so many different people. I am sure they cherish those pictures!
Good job providing such a wonderful Christmas for everyone when your heart was filled with such sorrow.

Melanie said...

He is so precious! What a blessing to have so many great pictures of him!! Thank you for sharing them with us:)

Andrea said...

Oh, Gillian...he is the cutest thing ever! Thanks for sharing all those great pictures of sweet Zach. Love you!

New Life in Utah said...

I love the slide show so much. My fav pic is where Zach is wrinkling his nose! that one made me giggle!!! Gill he is such a pretty baby. It kills me that I never got to see him in person but yet feel so close to him and your family after knowing you all these years. We love you guys...P.S I get digs to be able to give him a big hug in the 2nd comming!

texaswilliams said...

What a beautiful baby boy. I learn so much from you just by watching how you get through each new day. You are a gem. Thanks for being apart of my life. I love ya Gillian.
Stacey

Luthi Girls and Daddy said...

Love the pics Gil! I finally updated my blog today. I've been neglecting it lately. You know how life gets!! I'm enjoying the facebook thing though!!kind of addicting though...

Ink Poison said...

Sweet baby. Love y'all.